easter portraits and building portfolios

I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend, I sure did. It was great to see the fam and have some delicious eats of course. I also took my cam along (no surprise there) to my great aunt's yesterday when we went for lunch. The light was fantastic so I snagged my dad and my uncle for a couple quick shots in the backyard.



I've also been going through my personal prints and 71 wedding prints for my portfolios. It's slightly overwhelming trying to narrow things down and make the edit, but I'm nearly done. Here's some iPhone shots of laying out (what I can) in the living room. 



TED Talk this time is Steve Jobs on "How To Live Before You Die". It's a good one for anyone starting out in a career or questioning what they want to do with their life. Here's a quote from it to end off with: 

"For the past thirty three years I've looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself, 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today'. And whenever the answer has been 'no' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

Comments

  1. The first two, Jess.. art.. pure art! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts