nova scotia 1 - nathan

So here's the first portrait from the trip. This was in one of the surf shops around Lawrencetown we checked out when getting quotes on lessons etc. While Sophie was asking some questions I was walking around the store seeing if there was anywhere interesting to do a shot, if he was interested. I found this part of the store, that was just kind of a storage area for boards and stuff, but I liked it the best. So I gave my little speech about being a photographer from Ottawa going around doing some portraits for my portfolio, blah blah, and asked if he wanted to pose for me. He said yes, so we got the gear from the completely packed car, and set up. I took some test shots of Soph and then we went and got him. We tried a few things with holding the board, but I liked this one.


And here's a shot of Soph in the other part of a store, and one of her serenading me with her ukulele while I edit in the car. Next post, see the guy that taught us to surf! Or at least tried..




Comments

Popular Posts