Brad Sucks


I haven't had a blog post in a while, mostly because I was waiting for things to get published. I was going to wait till a bunch were out (I thought they would all come around the same time) and do one big post, but I'm getting restless waiting for everything so I'll just do separate posts. Which I should've been doing all along probably.

A while back I had the pleasure of shooting a musician by the name of Brad Turcotte, or more commonly known by his stage name, Brad Sucks. He was super chill to work with, and his music is definitely worth checking out. Here's one of my favourite tracks, and a few photos we shot.







And here's one being used on the Ottawa Magazine website:



Comments

  1. Jealous! Hey has been a favourite of mine for years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts