Ottawa Magazine Neighbourhoods Edition

Cover Photo by Scott Adamson

July was one of my busiest months this year, partially due to a project I was working on for Ottawa Magazine. They were putting together a special issue called Neighbourhoods and wanted me to shoot a feature called My Perfect Saturday. They interviewed different people representing five different areas of Ottawa: Vanier, Chinatown, Hintonburg, Westboro, and the Byward Market. They talked about their favorite restaurants, shops, and hangouts in their hood. My job was to shoot each person in one of these locations, and get some shots of the other places as well.

It was one of the best assignments I've been asked to do. What's better than meeting cool new people and checking out awesome spots in your own city?

A big shoutout to Ottawa Mag and everyone else involved:

Mike Steinhaur and Mike Bulthuis (of VanierNow) shot at Bobby's Table
Bridget Remai (of Flock Boutique) shot at Pressed (I'm salivating just thinking of that place)
Jeff Leiper (President of the Hintonburg Community Association) shot at The Record Centre
Andre Tomkins (Managing Editor of Capital Parent) shot at Truffle Treasures
Mark Hayes (Head of PR at Shopify) shot at The Smoque Shack













Comments

  1. Is there any way to purchase back copies of this issue? I saw it Chapters and was too late in returning to purchase it.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts