Update from Lunenburg, NS

Last night I got a surprise update from Dylan Leeder about someone I shot on my Nova Scotia trip in 2011. He told me he's down in Lunenburg with Joey L. and Nick Leadlay on a shoot, and happened to walk into an interesting looking shop called Elizabeth's Books. Here's what happened:

"I had literally no idea that you took that portrait in Nova Scotia but as soon as I saw him I recognized him from your portraits. He said that a lot of people ask him for photos of him and he tells them that 'they have a lot to live up to' and then writes down your website for them."

Seeing this photo of Chris holding up the Applied Arts magazine with his photo totally made my day. I was included in their 2012 Photography Awards Annual thanks to him, and the fact he got a copy and holds onto it (and knows where it is in that store!) is just awesome. Not to mention he's promoting me now?! Maybe that's why I get a bunch of random hits from Nova Scotia!

Thanks Dylan for this unexpected update, and to Chris for being such an awesome dude!

Here's the original blog post. Man, so many memories rushing back!





Comments

Popular Posts