Juno's Photo Booth With Women In Music and Universal

When I released my Ottawa Rock Camp For Girls personal project, I sent it around to some places I thought might think it's cool. One of those organizations was Women In Music Canada. They were kind enough to share it on their social media platforms, and shortly after they approached me about a project they thought I would be a good fit for.

They were planning an event in conjunction with Universal Music Canada to hold on the afternoon of the Juno Awards at the Andaz Hotel. This event would be invite-only for many of Canada's women working in the music industry. They asked me if I would like to shoot a portrait photo booth, and of course I couldn't say no!

The room was bustling with ladies working at record labels, management, design firms, festivals, streaming services, as well as some up-and-coming artists. Once everyone saw a few brave souls volunteer to be the first photographed at our booth, a huge line started to form and I ended up photographing 34 individuals right to the bitter end of the event!

This shoot was such a blast, everyone was laughing and joking around with one another and it made for an awesome day.

Take a look at a few of the images below along with some BTS. The whole gallery can be seen on my website here.

Seen below:

Vanessa Conley, Nightmare Mgmt
Roxanne Lemieux, POP Montreal
Mia Parang, Apple Music
Carolyn Sutherland, Folk Music Ontario
Isis Essery, JUNO Award Winner for Recording Package of the Year for Gord Downie's 'Secret Path'
Amy Jeninga, Universal Music Canada

BTS photos by: Jeff Francoeur









Comments

Popular Posts