C&W Services

C&W Services provides integrated facility services and management to more than 600 customers in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.

Over a two day shoot at Carleton University, we captured in-situ portraits of real C&W employees in their roles. The images were used to highlight these specific individuals and their personal stories, as well as for various advertising and collateral materials.

Scroll for the portraits, BTS, and technical info!







Technical Information: For all of these portraits, I used my Profoto AcuteB2 600 pack and head, and/or my Acute2 1200 packs and heads, usually with a Deep White XL Umbrella with diffusion as the main light. I used a Nikon D800 with either a Sigma 35mm or 50mm 1.4 Art lens, tethered to CaptureOne Pro via Tethertools to my Apple MacBook Pro in an SKB case.










Comments

Popular Posts