Author Karen Stiller for Reader's Digest

This was my first shoot back after the COVID business shutdowns were lifted! 

Karen Stiller was both the subject of the photo and the author of the piece for Reader's Digest, as the story was about how she would place notes in her windows to communicate with her neighbours during lockdown. We had a lovely time with Karen shooting through windows and from a distance!

BTS INFO:

I used a Profoto B1X with a Deep White Medium Umbrella with diffusion for the main light, positioned and powered to compliment the natural light. The strobes were triggered and controlled by Air Sync and Air USB.

I shot on a Nikon D850 camera with a Nikon 24-70mm 2.8 lens. I shot to card instead of tethering on this shoot since I wanted to keep production as streamlined as possible. 

Assisting and BTS by Melody Maloney




Comments

Popular Posts